A Learning Classroom
The 5-Step Teaching Method
XSEED teachers begin a class by clearly stating the learning goal, ask children what they know already, demonstrate an experiment or conduct a group activity, let children speak before they do, ensure the “application questions” are done independently, fiercely believe in practice, assess daily, and support each child individually.
- Aim – Clarify the outcome of every lesson so students know before hand what they will learn.
- Action – Perform an activity to experience concepts first – hand and understand there use and application in real life.
- Analysis – Reflect on the experience and ask probing questions to uncover and understand the concept further.
- Application – Practice solving real world problems in the workbook to solidify understading and build skills.
- Assessment – Get real-time feedback across conceptual understanding, applied thinking & English language fluency in order to improve performance.