|Cost of Registration Form||Non-Refundable||One Time||On purchase of Regn.Form||Rs 500|
|Admission Fee||Non Refundable||One Time||Rs 30,000|
|Caution/Security Money||Refundable||One Time||Rs 5,000|
|Miscellaneous Charge *||Non Refundable||Annual||At the time of Admission||Rs 10,000|
|Tuition Fee(Nur-V)||Non Refundable||Monthly||Preferably Payable in 4 quarterly instalments
|Tuition Fee (VI-VIII)||Non Refundable||Monthly||Preferably Payable in 4 quarterly instalments
|Tuition Fee (IX-X)||Non Refundable||Monthly||Preferably Payable in 4 quarterly instalments
|Tuition Fee (X-XII)||Non Refundable||Monthly||Preferably Payable in 4 quarterly instalments
|Transport Fee||Non Refundable||Monthly||Preferably Payable in 4 quarterly instalments
(Depending on distance)
|Transport Commitment||Non Refundable||Annual||In the beginning of the session||Rs 4,500|
General Rules :
- Payment of school fees will be accepted by crossed cheque/demand draft/ Cash at City Office only. The MICR cheques/demand draft may kindly be drawn in favour of “Baluni Public School, Agra” payable at par Agra.
- The amount deposited towards admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year. Fresh registration will be required if the child is to be given admission for a subsequent admission test.
- The school reserves the right to revise the fee keeping in view the price index and other relevant consideration. However, such revision will not take place during the academic year barring exceptional circumstances.
- Participation for Summer Camp will be optional and the charges for different special activities during the camp will be communicated at a later stage.
- Participation for School’s annual function is compulsory and an amount towards the cost of costume make upand snacks etc will be 0charged.