The names of the children seeking admission into the school are registered from last week of December to last week of February. For registration every candidate will be required to fill up a registration form available at city office and the same will be submitted to the office in charge of the school.
The office in-charge will issue a letter to each candidate stating registration number, roll number, date and time etc. for the admission test when the admission form is duly filled in and submitted.
Based upon the performance of the admission test and vacancies available in the school, qualified candidates will be called for the interview. Based on the performance of both the written test as well as interview, the candidate is granted admission. All admissions are provisional until required documents are submitted and fees deposited.
- Baluni Public School commenced its first session in 2013-2014 for classes Nursery to VIII. In session 2014 the school will start class IX and the same students will appear for class X CBSE exam in 2015.
- In its further stage the school will start class XI in 2016 and the same students will appear for class XII CBSE exam in 2017.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- Baluni Public School a co-educational school will follow a set pattern of fifteen years of schooling.
- Nursery: The child should be 2½ years on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- LKG: The child should be 3½ years on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- UKG: The child should be 4½ years on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- Class 1st the child should be 5½ years on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- The same criteria continues for the rest of the higher classes.